Well-trained staff are more productive and accurate, yet most practices struggle to find the time for staff training
Eye Tech Training specializes in on-site training customized to meet your needs
Benefits of in office training include:
- Convenience: Schedule training for:
- One day, several days, or a week
- On an annual contract for maximal savings.
- Economy: Your dollar goes further. The more days you engage Sharon, the less cost to your practice per day. Maximal savings comes from engaging Sharon on an annual contractual basis.
- Flexibility: Sharon is available for training on weekends, weekdays and evenings.
- Momentum: Regular, ongoing training builds momentum in developing staff proficiency.
- Ongoing Technician Evaluation: Regular training allows for Sharon to assess the technician's progress, assist with challenges the staff may have and provide feedback to management about the performance of staff.
In Office Training Services include:
- Technician Skills Assessments
- New Hire Training
- Essential Technician Work up Skills
- Visual Acuity
- Pupillary Assessment
- History Taking
- Ocular Motility
- Confrontation Visual Fields
- "Train the Trainer" Program
- Humphrey Visual Field Testing
- Motivational, Customer Service & Team Building Courses
"How To Be The Staff Member Your Doctor Can't Live Without"
"10 Steps to a Phenomenal Patient Experience - Customer Service Secrets for the Eye Care Team"
- Introduction to Ophthalmology
- For new technicians and front desk staff
- Goldmann Applanation Tonometry
- Retinoscopy (plus cyl)
- Manual Refracting (plus or minus cyl)
- EPIC Refracting
- In Office COA & COT Exam Prep Course