Essential Technician Work Up Skills Training Course
This course includes training in the most important day to day clinical skills. It is appropriate for all clinical staff.
Dallas, TX - SHERATON DALLAS MARKET CENTERSaturday, January 27, 2018
Indianapolis, IN - Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis DowntownSaturday, February 10, 2018
Hartford, CT - HILTON GARDEN INN HARTFORD NORTHSaturday, February 24, 2018
Houston, TX - Location TBASaturday, March 10, 2018
Paramus, NJ - Location TBASaturday, March 24, 2018
- Visual Acuity Assessment
- Confrontation Visual Fields & Hands on training workshop
- Pupillary Assessment & Hands on training workshop
- Ocular Motility & Hands on training workshop
- Slit Lamp Illumination Techniques & ACD Assessment
- History Taking
- Subjective Refraction Techniques & Basic Optics
- Motivational Presentation "How to be the Tech Your Doctor Can't Live Without"
- Customer Service Presentation "10 Steps to a Phenomenal Patient Experience"
Breakfast: 7:45am Course: 8am - 5pm (Lunch is on your own)
8 Category A JCAHPO CEUs * Printed hand outs * Breakfast, beverages, snacks
TUITION: $295 PER PERSON
GROUP RATE: $265.50 PER PERSON FOR GROUPS OF 3+ APPLY COUPON CODE "MULTI" AT CHECK OUT.
Live JCAHPO COA & COT Exam Prep Courses
Comprehensive certification exam prep courses in all JCAHPO exam content areas. COT Prep Course includes tutoring through successful completion of the COT Skills Test. These courses are appropriate for those preparing for the COA & COT Exams.
Philadelphia, PA - Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia airportCOA: Saturday, February 3, 2018 / COT: Sunday, February 4, 2018
raleigh/durham, nc - Location TBACOA: Saturday, March 3, 2018 / COT: Sunday, March 4, 2018
detroit, MI - Location TBACOA: Saturday, March 17, 2018 / COT: Sunday, March 18, 2018
San Diego, CA - Location TBACOA: Saturday, April 7, 2018 / COT: Sunday, April 8, 2018
Atlanta, GA - Location TBACOA: Saturday, April 21, 2018 / COT: Sunday, April 22, 2018
These courses are appropriate for those who are preparing for a jcahpo certification exam. they include training in all Jcahpo certification exam content areas for exams administered through july 31, 2018*
*Note: JCAHPO is changing the certification exam content eff. Aug. 1, 2018
COURSE INSTRUCTOR: Sharon Alamalhodaei, COMT. OSC
COA Course: Breakfast: 7:45 am Course: 8 am - 5 pm
COT Course: Breakfast 7:30 am Course: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- 9 Category A JCAHPO CEUs (COT Prep Course only)
- Printed hand outs
- Two practice exams with answer keys
- 3 hands on training workshops
- Exam taking tips
- Individual tutoring with Sharon
- Access to online Student Study Group
- Breakfast, beverages and snacks (Lunch is on your own)
TUITION: $295 Per Person (COA) $325 Per Person (COT)
GROUP RATE: 10% off groups of 3+ APPLY COUPON CODE "MULTI" AT CHECK OUT.
Have a group of 3 or more, but need to pay separately? Need a registration form for your office's use? Call 386-446-3884 Email: CustomerService@EyeTechTraining.com